Trying to optimize production in your cracked-gas and refrigeration compressors? Are surge events impacting performance, availability, and damage costing you millions of dollars in both equipment and lost production?
Download Woodward's latest analysis published in Hydrocarbon Engineering magazine. It discusses the challenges specific to cracked-gas and refrigeration compressors used in ethylene plants.
- The control variables that can lead to blade fouling
- How to avoid surge events
- Control optimizations for faster startups and improved efficiency
- Tips to reduce spurious compressor trips
- Plus, ideas to eliminate downtime, unnecessary maintenance and their related costs